You can access your Help Center themes from the Themes page. You can access options for managing the theme by clicking the menu on the theme or you can open a theme to edit the branding, code, or assets.
In Guide, click the Customize design icon () in the sidebar.
Your themes appear on the Themes page.
To manage a theme on the Themes page, click on the options menu ().
From the menu, you can do any of the following:
- Change the live theme for your Help Center
- Rename a Help Center theme
- Duplicate a Help Center theme
- Export your theme
- Delete a Help Center theme
To open a theme to edit it click on the Customize link.
When you open a theme, you can do any of the following:
- Update theme branding
- Edit the theme code (Guide Professional and Enterprise)
- Update theme assets (Guide Professional and Enterprise)
Your Themes page might look different than what is shown here. Zendesk are rolling out a new version of the Themes page to some customers.